RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

o come all ye faithful

1. 2,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Excuse the seasonal pun, but it does sum up some issues around Reward. A good number of us have been diligent holders for some time now, in some cases years. (I know that there are many other holders who follow the thread but do not post or post often.) We have held through thick and thin (or more like thin and thin) we have stuck with the Doctor through the ups and downs, the false dawns and the 'maybes' and the 'if onlys'. We have had faith in the tenements if not always faith in the management.

(Personally I think the Doctor is a good fellow well met, basically honest who believes himself to be constrained by the system. His ability to find the stuff is exceptional but I have some doubts as to his ability to pull off a deal.)

It seems that we have arrived now at the promise of another upswing. SP rising, buyer to seller ratio very favourable and an optimism on the threads. Another false dawn?

I have reason to believe that the good Doctor has taken to reading the threads. So Doc, what's happening? I know that you don't want to release any information until you are certain so as not to disappoint but surely you have something in your bag of tricks to assure the faithful that we are on the right track and we will be rewarded for our patience. Is LD back on? What was the gist of the LM discussions? Where is Adavale at? Is Moora really dead in the water? Does the Rum j/v have legs? Information would be good but your thoughts and opinion would also be valuable.

To all holders and posters, let's hope it is not a false dawn and that 2011 will unlock some of the value in our company. Thanks to all contributors throughout the year. A merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. I will be the Reward correspondant from the south of France for the next month.

Pagarsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.