FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

To be honest, every time I have held a shares in a Minnow O&G...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    To be honest, every time I have held a shares in a Minnow O&G company that have spudded a well,
    everyone starts bleating on about how 'this is the one' and how 'we are all going to be rich'... however,
    the people on THIS forum have done a HUGE amount of research and have analysed the Company to the nth degree.

Also, in past company's, as mentioned above, they usually get out of there and plug and abandon ASAP if they don't find anything good in the hole.

I remember Karoon Gas drilling one of their holes and it took considerably longer then usual - and as a result they had a successful Gas Discovery.

The other thing I note that is different is that in every other 'duster' I have been burnt in, the Share Price goes up but by now (results imminent) the share price crashes (IMO due to a 'leaky ship) and then a few days later a bad announcement is made.

To put it another way, in all the Companies I have held shares in and all the 'drills' I have been apart of (invested in), I have never been as confident as this one.

Even the previous FAR well (KORA) - I wasn't confident during the drill. This time I am, however, at the end of the day - we just don't know if its going to be the result we all want - but I think the fact that large investors are buying in (now hold 6% of FAR) - is a good sign (and once again - unheard of in previous companies I have held stocks in when results were imminent).

I hope this helps.

Ele.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.