FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

o.k o.k i'm in for me, page-17

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Excellent informative post on the Boulder Lefroy Fault and what FML may be in the process of discovering on Lake Cowan CW.
    Just watched Dean on Focus TV, and I can sense the great excitement and expectation which is very obviously barely contained. I have been fortunate enough to have experienced this same type of thrill in a couple of rare but relatively very minor mineral discoveries I personally made during my time in the Pilbara back in the 70s. The great excitement and positive vibes are barely able to be contained, and I see all of this in Deans demeanour in his talk on what FML may be in the process of discovering both on and under the lake to the east of TI.
    After such a gloomy latter 2011, bringing back TI and it's obvious very high potential back into focus is a good way to start 2012, and as the year progresses hopefully we will all begin to see just what we may have here.
    Roll on the deeper diamond drilling which will eventually follow on from the current extensive shallow mineralisation mapping drilling which seems to be indicating a potential major system, (or sytems) lying/lurking beneath lake cover.
    Being slap bang on the giant BLF I can just imagine the stir Dean and Focus will make in the Eastern Goldfields and across Oz if and when a major discovery becomes evident. Shades of Creasy's Bronzewing, Jundee, and Delta Golds Kanowna Belle no less.
    Wouldn't that be nice for our jaded spirits after multiple years (since 2006/7) of relatively poor performance of our ASX goldies compared to the soaring world gold prices. The market needs a major fillip and wouldn't that be great for us all if Focus is the Aussie stock to deliver!
    Somethings got to give and soon I think! Either that or we are all stuffed.

Anyway CW gave you a very big tick.

Cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.