FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

o.k o.k i'm in for me, page-23

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi CW,
    No tickets CW, Tried the Geo study but did'nt persevere. Just used to be an avid part time rock kicker who got lucky on a couple of occasions whilst working on the Hamersley mines. After making a lucky strike ended up pegging a small PA but the innitial euthoria slowly faded as the deposit gradually began to peta out over several years part time mining. Made another interesting find at an old underground mine where the risks were high, but when you are young and bullet proof that didn't get in the way. This was another highlight of my time in the Pilbara. Super enthusism at the time gave them to me I guess, and I think thats the key. Small beer and no big bucks in it but still the highlight of living in the Pilbara back in the 70s, and gave me some spendid cutting material which lasted for many years. Not so much success on the gold however, mainly lean pickings, trapped in remote country by cyclones, getting bushed etc. However on one detecting trip after wandering the west for many weeks with at times some very lean pickings one day I got up sensing this day would be very different, even the lousy cold windy goldfields winter weather made a dramatic change into bright warm sunshine. The short lived renewed super enthusiasm quickly resulted in the discovery of my own little patch, so easily it can only be the positive mood swing that did it. Thats my take on it anyway. Not many ounces but still doubled my take. You know the old timers saying "that gold is the most positive of metals and positives attract" Seemed to work for me anyway, for a short glorious couple of days that is! Just wished I could have maintained that mindsight all along and can only imagine the outcome if I had. In the early days (79-80) went bush with a full time professional gold prospector who always had a wonderful cheery positive spirit and he just picked up the gold all over the place so easily, some just lying on the surface glinting in the sun. I did too but only small sub gram bits, not oumces like my friend did. But thats how it is.
    Haven't swung a sledge hammer for decades now so have to reminisce. The 14 pounder sounds very heavy now! Would kill me!
    As a footnote hope that the similiar enthusiasm detected in Deano at TI pays off in a much, much bigger way for Focus so we can all re live some past glory again.
    I think this is now becoming a long term buy but hesitate to click the button still after such a dull 2011. But when I tick it some time in 2012 will probably be after it bolts, very possibly on TI diamond drilling results I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.