FML 6.67% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

o.k o.k i'm in for me, page-2

1. 84,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning strato,

I don't know what we said that was a lot different than we have been saying for months and of course I hope our feelings don't overpower anyone's own dd -- but I am glad you are with us.
    It can be argued that parking money is silly to some, but I would certainly argue that anywhere near 5c is ridiculously cheap for Madam and very low risk.
    I would love to see ss on board too - he is an entertaining bugger - an annoying one by his own admission - but a likeable one.
    I am continuing to buy - I will get a few more on monday as I sold a bit more of something else on friday late - I assume there won't be any big movement on or near open.

I am expecting the next news will be either some drill update from god knows where or definitely a TI update - I am betting before the quarterly - but that is on the assumption that the quarterly will be out around the 31st ish - like last year.

I am unsure what a good report on TI will make the market do - I have a bit of a handle on the geology process now and although a lot of people don't pay much attention to aircore results - I reckon there are many who are sweating on what the rest of those samples from the two identified structures east of the island hold.
    I am not expecting we will hear much about the Palaeochannel
    drills - I assume it will be too early.

I measured up the size of the targets dean is drilling - hmmm, bloody impressive.
    If - and I know it is an if - if he gets more positives anywhere near the size of the overall drill pattern (and he must expect something - why the hell drill over such a size?) - then when the diamonds go down - I think I will have to buy some of that nail bad taste stuff so I don't chew away my fingers.
    Can you imagine what might come up? And if we hit it big - I have no idea of how the market will take that - it's quite possible that we will all be stunned.
    I really should have looked more closely at that sooner.
    I will be relying a lot on the imput from people like slura, kal, and cw to help guide me through the detail on that.

I know I have said many times and probably bored the crud out of a lot of us about it being dangerous to be out of madam at almost any time - but if we get a signal that there is an ore body below those targets - then one would want to be very much in when those first diamond holes come in -
    there will be no buy on rumor and sell on fact crud, there will be no spec. trading done by me -- it could be far too big for that.
    Anyone think I am mad? ---------- have a close look and re listen to Dean.
    And one other thing that dropped on me like a ton of bricks the other day ------- so bloody obvious I can't believe I had never thought of it.

Even with a major acquisition, even with operations gearing up to 100k oz p/a -- even with all the activity --------

only 3 people were given the floor at the agm

Don - obvious.
    CB - obvious.

and Dean ---------- that's how big a deal they think it is.

I must be getting slow - I never even thought of that - to me, it says something.

anyway, glad to see you on board, fasten your belt please.
    have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $4.532K 31.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 263761 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.