PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

I missed this earlier;“New "East Side" vein will likely be...

1. 14,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4135
    I missed this earlier;

“New "East Side" vein will likely be encompassed in a widened pit design also enabling more of the existing Old Pirate resource to be included in the pit.”

That is the previous pit design was excluding part of the jorc resource in the pit design but that part will likely now be included as the pit is widened.
    So not only do we add ounces to the mining inventory from the new vein, but in the process ounces are also added from the previous resource that were not included in the initial mine plan.
    It would have been good to know how many ounces but I would guess they won’t know till they run the new pit design.

I also like the fact that this vein has been defined using samples totaling 1.8tonne in weight over just the 185m length.
    The western vein reported today contained a further 1.5tonne sampled over 52ms.
    Total weight of samples on just these two lengths of veins is 3.3 tonne.
    Add the 2.8tonne from other veins before today and that totals 6.1tonne.
    That should provide a high degree of certainty in the average grade of the veins despite the nuggety gold.
    I can’t see too much of a need for a top cut with this much systematic sampling. Sampling was carried out every 1m.
    If a top cut was used in the scoping study then I see a good chance of positive reconciliation of grades during mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.