SGQ 0.00% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

O' ye of little faith, page-133

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Mate I'm pretty sure looking closely at his facial expressions he was getting carried away with the excitement and general buzz and energy that is common immediately post discovery, particularly when there are additional good targets (conductors in this case) nearby.

I've been known to make bold statements myself, in private analyst settings, but I think sitting in front of a camera and giving the vibe that exciting news is imminent is not the best way to save face if the results are not as expected.

I am as confused as everyone else here!

A lot of commentators on here also stress being patient. However, I personally try to squeeze every last drop of fun, excitement, new experiences and memories as I can out of life, so being patient is not something I chose to do - thus, this has been frustrating for me. I don't care about the money, more about the intellectual pursuit of having a high win:loss ratio. Navigating trading trends, mass psychology and published geology is one thing, but when an unexpected piece of company promotion throws a spanner in the works of my ability to predict an outcome, I feel uncomfortable.

The geology tells me there will definitely be more good results, but now I am not sure when they will flow through. Maybe today, maybe next week.

It's all a good learning experience for us all though.

Cheers,
    GB
    Last edited by Gold Bunny: 07/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $22.36K 771.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 420328 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 587257 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.