SGQ 10.3% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

O' ye of little faith, page-176

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello funkbunger,

Sincere apologies for not replying to your post sooner, I've been very busy with family issues lately that prevented me from a detailed reply. I started drafting a reply to you about 1.00 a.m. but heavy eyes stopped me in my tracks. This morning the news of the drilling was posted and indeed anything I would add would be superfluous. My good friend and ex colleague GB has succinctly and expertly
    interpreted the "Take" as you say. No need to elaborate except to point out that.
    1. The drill hole spacing is at short distances between holes but it has to be that for the time being until we get a good feel of the shape of this sucker.
    2. Hurray and hallelujah, at long last we have a decent section to clarify shape of the mineralised intercepts in relation to lithology
    3. They are starting to identify the influence of structure and its role in structural deformation of the system in combination with the influence of Oxide, Saprolite profile (causing removal and redistribution of sulphide mineralisation and other goodies- hence the seeming low grade readings). Remember we are testing mineralisation at 50 to 60 m depth including having to contend with the more recent cover which masks the proterozoic host rock targets. Thank god for geophysics! I suspect the next set of deeper holes will throw much light on the decomposition and the structural influences on the system.

There is no magic here and there is no sense in blaming anyone on how this programme is conducted. John has to be given full marks for what he is doing and allowed some leeway for exuberance in this circumstance. He wouldn't be human if he didn't express some excitement.

And finally at the risk of being moderated, remember how hindsight has 20/20 vision. i.e. If my aunty had the proverbial nuts, she would be my uncle.

Enjoy the ride.
    helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.003(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $317.7K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2354393 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 184787 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.