SGQ 3.13% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

O' ye of little faith, page-64

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hey team
    I touched base with John (and by the way I didn't bother asking whether an announcement would be out in the next 5 or 10 minutes)

I did so to congratulate him and the team on starting to prove a successful discovery at Mt Alexander and to truly wish him and the team well for the rest of this campaign (and the others on the sidelines and in the future)

He advised they are very happy with the progress achieved in the past two weeks and are excited by what lies ahead of them. I am certain they still need some luck to maximise their potential - but I have every confidence in them (The harder you work, the luckier you are - I believe you make your own luck and IMHO St George are doing just that)

It is great to see more people offering valuable contributions to the SGQ threads and there is obvious in depth drilling knowledge there- and don't just look at the anomaly diagram and think they just drill a hole where indicated on the diagram -

For those that are new and have not yet had the opportunity to meet John and Tim in particular I can assure you that in my opinion they are the finest, honest, hard working professional gentlemen that you could ever hope to have looking after our interests. They do not put out rush frivolous announcements - they have always kept the market up to date - far more patience is required than is evident - though the impatience has presented an accumulation opportunity I did not expect to get.

The holy grail may not be discovered even in this campaign - but it doesn't mean it's not there and it won't be from lack of trying

Cheers and GLTAH
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $27.46K 833.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 516800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 385690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.