CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

oaftar, page-7

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    re: feedback You're obviously not going to stop until you hear something, are you? So.....

From what i've heard, they've signed up another 42 independents following the WA roadshows. They're hoping to get 100 further signings after the NSW roadshows, and then another 300 in the UK after going to Milan. In total, they reckon there'll be about 450 stores signed on by the commencement of the trial period.

I heard this directly from Andrew Gay himself - he's my nextdoor neighbour and best friend and he happily gives inside information about the company to me all the time. Andrew Harrison is my other nextdoor neighbour and Kevin Holland lives across the road - together we have meetings 3 or 4 times a week, celebrating the wild successes that lie ahead for the company and boasting about how we'll be spending our millions in years to come.

Andrew Gay tells me that in 3 years this'll be a $10-15 share, paying 8% fully franked dividends - and that's using conservative figures. I've second mortgaged my house, sold my wife and children and every possession i own just so i can plunge more into this stock. So, my suggestion is you get in before i send the share price way north after i buy my shares.

Happy now Oaftar???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.