ALR 14.3% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Oak damn East VS West, page-17

1. 870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I still stick with my conspiracy theory I posted some months ago....Like you said:

"if the holes come up dusters it’s perfect opportunity for Bhp to have the land with a discount approach and still be completely utilised for existing mining accessibility and amenities which is required on our side of the fence."

And maybe thats what happened in March, I think the results were not that disaster for SP to fall so sharp and so fast, I believe it was orcestrated.
    Normaly investors would not sell to the bottom knowing we have such location, it defenetely wasn't p&d, you can see it clearly. Having goal to achieve what big boys want, they can do anything easy . This is big money and big business.
    My theory is it was posible they had discusions before SP spark and Mordechai rejected the offers, he was buying shares to increase the value and get the best price, so then big boys were not happy and put him down.

We didn't hear anything from anyone what is happening, to me its very strange that things are frozen...In my opinion Mordechai is very stubborn and stays strong with what he wants, no other explanations here. He is happy with the things are going half dead and, being chairman and interested in company's grow, I am sure he would kick Andrew's ass.
    Only my thoughts, we probably never know and can speculate only...But this is our company as well and we pay their wages so defenitely not happy with whats happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $98 28.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 53131420 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2846171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.