MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Premier Barnett says "The reality is that the participants in it...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    Premier Barnett says "The reality is that the participants in it need to be better organised in terms of their corporate structure and that is something I am trying to encourage"

"Work out the ownership structure and then the funds will flow and then it will be built because the fundamental need for Oakajee is as strong as ever if not stronger.....and you have a project like Karrara (GBG)that has actually moved into construction of their mine and they need a port to export from and they need it quickly"

"I'm a little bit limited... but if you look at Mitsubishi.... can they fund it... of course they can" Murchison a small Australian mining company....can they match a 4billion dollar investment...I don't know and that's the question in the market place...the Chinese players ...Sinosteel...Anshan?? they're world top 500 companies...can they fund it, of course they can.

Now what I'm trying to do is align the various partners with their capacity to actually fund their share of the project.

The Commonwealth are building a port....the port will be owned by Australians..

Those that are good at mining can focus on mining, those that are infrastructure developers and funders can concentrate on that. I'm allowing a bit of time here for those players to sort that out. Now I'm getting directly involved, the labour pary tell me not to get involved, they'd rather I sit back and do nothing, well I inherited this particular preferred bidder and I'm trying to make it work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.