MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

cpg,What wonderful foresight and progressive vision you have.So...

1. 164 Posts.
    cpg,

What wonderful foresight and progressive vision you have.
    So we hit the pause button, save some pennies and batten down the hatches until this storm blows over ? That's it ??? Yeah that'll drive the company forward and send the share price north...

Here's a thought: What about the chinese central govt's $800 mil AUD stimulus package, which is dwarfed by the chinese provincial govts' $2.35 trillion AUD stimulus package? All of which will go towards infrastructure. Does any of that rate in your considerations about MMX's future direction ?

'Re selling the ore. Yea at what cost...' You've got to be kidding right ??? You'd rather we had to turn back shipments like our neighbours, and then perhaps sell them the farm for peanuts just to stay afloat ???

Instead of betting that we're just breaking even, have a look at our balance sheet and tell me how much we're making from ore sales, and then tell me how that compares with other miners of our size.

Tell you what. Why don't you ring the WA Premier's office and them what fools they are to be spending $ 350 mil on the port, plus the federal money. They obviously have no idea. Why think that far forward when they should be concentrating on what the Dow is doing every night, right ??

Everyone is oblivious to what's really going on, but you cpg with your piercing insight have got it all worked out. If you warn the WA govt in time and they get to save those hundreds of millions from going down the drain, you may be awarded the key to the city of Perth. They might even name parks after you.

Re: being a mining exec. I wouldn't dream of being an exec of a public company. Imagine getting endless phone calls from rocket scientist share holders full of bright ideas, just like yours.

No thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.