True, Wndsor doesn't give a rats bum, but with Oakeshot it's...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    True, Wndsor doesn't give a rats bum, but with Oakeshot it's different, he is still a relatively young man, he knows by now he is toast next election, his only redemption will be to side with The Liberal Party well before the next election based on Gillard and Labors Performance (Lack of) He will try and build credibility and wax lyrical about his "mistake" of backing Labor, Windsor, as much as I detest him, is a very proud man, he will not want to go down like we know he will, He will redeem himself and side with Oakeshot for the same reason.
    I see a challenge for the leadership at least 18 months out from the next election and Bill Shorten taking the leadership, this could be the catalyst for Oakeshot to make his move, I predicted a leadership change 3 weeks out from when Rudd was dumped and the labor blind faithful scoffed on this forum. This ludicrous government and their equally ludicrous leader are in deep s#%^, "Nothing but Nothing" will save the leadership of this party from the scathe of the electorate next election, I also predict the biggest loss by the labor party, ever,
    Alh.
    IMHO, IMHO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.