I heard this news last night. At first, I thought it was some...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    I heard this news last night. At first, I thought it was some sort of joke.

But then, reality.

Of course, on first reflection, it was obviously a big pay back for Oakshott's deception towards his electorate, and masquerading as an Independent, whilst all along, he is merely a closet member of the Labor Party.

But then, I considered that Oakshott may actually be well qualified for this position. So, I did some research. (I need to get a life it appears)

Alas, I was disappointed. I don't see anything that would qualify Mr Oakshott for this "important" position.

He studied at Sydney University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts. Congratulations, Mr Oakshott. But, that's where it ends.

The remainder of his professional life has been in public administration and politics. Typical background for a Labor politician.

So, one can only deduce the following from Gillards appointment of Mr Oakshott.

1. It's a sham and a farce.
    2. It is payback for being a closet Labor member.
    3. It shows contempt for the voters.
    4. It is guaranteed to supply the Gillard government with outcomes that it desires.

I hope all those who staunchly continue to support this Labor/Greens/"Labor Independent" flimsy government are content with their work and so happy with the new paradigm.

It's making such a difference. And all done at our expense.

cheers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.