oakshott & windsor decieved their electorate, page-64

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    pichmac37, I'm not surprised you find Oakshott "on the nose by the hole of Taree". Many things would be on the nose if sniffed from that place.

I do agree Mark Vaille was a well regarded National Party member but he has chosen another direction. Oakshott has been elected and then reelected. His future will be in the hands of the electors of Lyne. Opponents such as yourself will continue with the thuggery you use when you throw around bully boy phrases like "...talking crap". I am sure those who read your post will make their own judgements.

I'm glad for you that you have good ADSL but that is not the general situation in this town. If you are close to an exchange or on an upgraded line servicing one of the local schools then you are lucky. The NBN rollout for Taree will service everyone. Is it pure chance that the NBN rollout here is happening so quickly? I think not but I expect politically inspired opponents are not likely to offer Oakshott much credit for this event. The proof will be in the eating when affordable, ultrafast broadband connections are on offer.

How many will be thanking Oakshott when internet access here gets notched up? It will be interesting to see but no matter what happens, the NBN will have boosted a place that deserves every advantage it can get. Taree is a great place, so good in fact that one of its sons gets to sign our currency.

ps There are liquifying clays in the subsoil around here so roads are subject to damaging slumping as well as notmal potholing. The slumping can only be fixed by replacing the subpavement and draining it adequately. It is happening but fixing roads is never quick enough and the disruption when they are being fixed is always a pain in that place you find so smelly.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.