OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

OAR discussion thread, page-84

1. 7,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2250
    ChinaGold,

thank you mate, very much appreciated

you really dont need to be a rocket scientist to see the potential here. Their 4 projects have really REALLY got me excited, any one of the 4 projects is worth equivalent to the total market cap as it is now in my opinion. The Crown Project was the final factor which really got my respect about management, in these tough covid times they didnt just sit there and wait chewing up the funds away... they went out and found a possible massive Company making project next to a $350M MC company located just 8 kms from us and in Australia, how does that not deserve praise and respect.

I have reduced all the rubbish holdings of mine that are just sitting there and not on pare with what I see here and invested all funds into OAR & LRS, CHK & NVA, majority into OAR, I have researched, read and looked into many many other stocks but with Gold where it is and going and where copper is and going I am very happy with my holdings.

Somebody wiped a massive amount on options on Friday I strongly believe they will do very well from them providing of course things keep flowing along smoothly and we have the time and luck to drill and prove up some great grades.All just my opinion, research, reading and comparisions.

One last thing to say.....talking about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.....

NEVADA
    MT HOPE
    CROWN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 190572832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14122872 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.