OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

I agree, I liked the change in leadership, the whole "need to...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I agree, I liked the change in leadership, the whole "need to get someone better for battery materials" is BS to me. CG will beat the same drum for a long time. Yhe best thing for OAR is to get brought up by a neighbour. OAR needs a leader, hire a consult for battery material guidance. Not saying Justin was "the guy" but will be hard to attract someone with a good CV and keep them around.

Crown hasn't gone anywhere. graphite will be the new focus but will be used for cap raise after cap raise like Crown was.

OAR has become stale. RNU will hold a lot of power and should shake CG for the graphite project.

Slavrock has been the only one right about OAR for the last 2 years and we all laughed at him.

OAR would not be able to get customers for battery materials. no company would seek supply for OAR because we can't get anything developed.

Peru was meant to bring us to cash flow positive. Has taken years to finally see a shitty 3d model of the plant. Could have hired a consultant to have it fully visualised upgraded plant, have it all spec, ready to engineer/ build. gold processing plants is not new tech that should take this long to "design"

newcomers to OAR I really suggest looking at CG track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $45.02K 23.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 150808710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15534066 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 11706920
Last updated 15.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.