OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

DrMonopolyIf you think what I've said is incorrect then dispute...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    DrMonopoly
    If you think what I've said is incorrect then dispute it with fact.

Why comment on stocks you don't hold?
    1) I don't think there is a rule about non holders commenting.
    2) As investors we need to objectively evaluate every stock, some posts will be positive and some negative use them as guides for your research or don't that's up to you.
    3) To help other investors see opportunity or avoid mistakes by sharing with each other what we have learnt.

My thoughts on the future of OAR:

Finance to survive will be the major obstacle.

Chris standing down clearly told the market that he either doesn't have the time, interest or drive to continue at OAR, and that out of all of his many interests he for whatever reason choose that OAR was not going to be part of his future.
    A new leader is hired who then resigns leaving many unanswered questions.
    Add tightening finance, dropping share prices, producing and non producing minors are getting smashed, mines with defined assets not proceeding into production due to inflation and staffing issues.
    When you consider these and other facts it must make it hard to convince the capital merchants to give you money in lieu of shares.

My opinion on what is OAR's best outcome.

ADN (or other) to buy the entire company, sell of any non required assets (probably Peru and Nevada), add the Kaolin and Halloysite to their existing stock pile. Then the remaining South Australian holding could be merged into ADN's Eyre Peninsula gold and other materials section and JV Crown with Chalice so they pay for drilling.

I think what holds this back is just the ability to get the deal done and what management are wanting included in the deal.
    Potential buyers know the market is not in OAR's favour and the longer they hold out the further share price will drop especially with OAR requiring funds to stay afloat.
    Every time the share price drops the market drops by about 2 million. Making the deal more attractive to serious buyers. But the longer they hold out the more desperate the situation for OAR.

The announcement to divest the South Australian assets appeared to be a clear call to Kaolin/Graphite companies to make an offer.

I hope for all holders that this stock improves, but in my opinion the board needs to be replaced to achieve true value from this stock and as long as they remain I will not invest in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.106K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 182029811 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 26317651 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 5850000
Last updated 15.41pm 02/05/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.