OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

OAR - Gibraltar Halloysite Deposit

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    The below is strictly my personal thoughts and opinion.

So, some here know I jumped on ADN / ADNOB few years ago at 0.003 and was a top 20 holder. I know the ins and outs of this particular mineral space due to my experience in a VERY similar mine / industry / mineral. I have seen other ASX companies try to ride the coat tail of ADNs success very early on by going out and buying Kaolin deposits left right and centre. This is NOT about Kaolin. This is about the Halloysite. I also know that these types of deposits are formed many million years ago in Mazionic times due to volcanos in the area. These depoaits are generally formed by ash/rock falling down and forming these "lagoon" style deposits. You can drop a drill bit 10 meters from a 30 meter deep deposit and get nothing (like stepping off a cliff into a river) These leads me to believe - that due to the geographical location OAR deposit is to ADN (hard up to ADN directly north), the deposit would have been formed from the same lagoon / volcano /ash rock and as such contain Halloysite. Halloysite is unique to this area. Other coys have picked up Kaolin deposits in QLD and WA... Good luck to them... doubt there will be any Halloysite there though.

The above IMO drastically re rates OAR in mty book... based solely on nearology to ADN. These deposits aren't like gold were you're chasing trends and faults.... they are lagoon style. I notice they are sending samples to CSIRO - which I'm happy with. A gentleman there Mr Raven is the clay guru... you will notice many papers published by him many decades old on SA clay deposits. He knows his stuff.

IMO OAR is in a VERY unique situation given proximity to ADN. Something that cannot simply be duplicated in other states.

All IMO of course.... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $45.02K 23.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 150808710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15534066 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 11706920
Last updated 15.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.