OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

I'm sure lots of people make lots of money from all sorts of...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    I'm sure lots of people make lots of money from all sorts of things. I use options and warrants in trading strategies and do quite well but that's all based around ASX50 level stocks. I make more money from options and warrants by using my underlying securities to write derivatives, less risk so you can use bigger chunks of money. These style of options, OARO, are 1 way traffic, you can't set up a put strategy so the risk is higher.

My concerns around options on speccy mining stocks is more to do with the lack of experience of the people drawn to them by forums like this. They represent MASSIVE risk. most people won't have any strategy and will lose money due to a lack of discipline and being driven by fomo etc.

As I said, if it's a punt then have a go. I bet using stocks all the time, just very small amounts at a time. I chucked $2k into this just based on the ticker. It's a bit of a laugh for me to see what happens next with the drilling. I hope we all make a bit of cash from OAR. This is just my punting money, I don't like the extra risk of options so I went on the shares.

Each to their own, just stop and think and try not to blow up too much at once

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 231963831 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10586711 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 62500
Last updated 14.23pm 05/06/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.