OAR 0.00% 0.3¢ oar resources limited

Hey Comrades Hope you all had a good day and tried not to listen...

1. 7,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    Hey Comrades

Hope you all had a good day and tried not to listen and follow the day to day stuff that can happen on popular and favourite stock like OAR. Everybody has their own tactics and motives, everybody has an idea how much they want to make, when they want to buy etc etc etc ...and so everybody should, you set your mind and plan as to what you want from OAR and jut remember as I said before stocks like this do not come around that often.

So for me personally I am busy watching what our neighbours are doing for that is more important what we are doing at present whilst we wait for further news..Just have a look at what our neighbours are doing.....

$OAR $43 Million dollar market cap

$CHN $698 Million dollar market cap
    Our Price equivalent to CHN at present if the Gods delivered us results similar to CHN we would currently sit at 42c based on current SOI

$ADN $168 Million dollar market cap
    Our Price equivalent to ADN at present if the Gods delivered us results similar to ADN we would currently sit at 10c based on current SOI

SO IF YOU COMBINE 42C + 10C = 52c plus if you add in Nevada and Peru, this is how the 60c valuation has come about I believe, these are just my figures and ramblings, you decide for your self if you have the connviction to hold like I have or you will listen to the daily pip trader noise, it all depends on the size if your kahonas as to how long you will hold. all just my own opinon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 64991691 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18746737 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.