OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

CJTJ, I doubt my words mean much but I wouldn't take it to...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    CJTJ, I doubt my words mean much but I wouldn't take it to heart. If you were a 'pumper', you would not have provided people with as much FA as you consistently have done & you likely would have made some ridiculous comment like 'thanks for the ten bagger you chumps' before moving onto the next stock to pump like every other short term P&D'er I've encountered on HC that thought they could make any sort of substantial difference to the SP.

Personally, I think the biggest takeaway from your post & screenshot of 'Wax Capital' is that people probably shouldn't listen to a person that:
    1) Contradicts themselves repeatedly.
    2) Has the grammar, punctuation & comprehension skills of a fifth grader.
    3) Talks about a pump & dump when we haven't even got the drill results back to justify a dump.
    4) Uses Twitter as their primary platform to discuss stocks.
    5) Is clearly a hypocrite and from my brief & displeasurable experience of the person through screenshots that have been posted here, oozes jealousy when they aren't one of the people that purchased early.
    6) Blocks people with contrasting opinions as they evidently don't have the intellect to formulate credible counter-arguments.

At the end of the day, we are a junior mining explorer with three potentially great projects & a possible near-term revenue play with our Peru Venture but none of this will occur overnight... patience is required. Everyone that is in this for the mid to long term should just sit back and enjoy the ride until we get the drill results back on our various projects along with an update on Peru once COVID restrictions ease. There's also a beautiful tool known as a stop-loss if you're truly concerned.

Anywho, that is enough from me. Enjoy your weekend.

AIMO & DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $45.02K 23.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 150808710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15534066 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 11706920
Last updated 15.21pm 26/04/2024 ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.