OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

OAR Predictions, page-259

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 411
    Targeting +2.0 million oz epithermal and Carlin type gold deposits in Nevada

Just looking at Nevada, and ignoring all other plays, and given that we are targeting between 2+ million oz deposits,
    I use AUT as a benchmark. AUT have recently raised their grown their resources to 1 Million oz gold and their Market Cap is $235 million (Over 7 times that of OAR's). Even if we only achieved HALF of our initial target, ie, 1 million oz, that should have us in a region approaching AUT's valuation ($235 million) vs our current Market Cap: $33 million!), in other words, A MULTIPLE OF 7 BAGS, based on current share price.
    (AUT's g/tonne is 11.5, which is higher than OAR's initial target, but can give a broad brushstroke comparison).

There is no doubt that OAR will find gold, the question is obviously, how much? I'm bullish that we will meet or exceed our targets.

[And this isn't our main play!]

About Nevada, USA
    Nevada is the sixth largest Gold producing ‘Nation’ in the world and is responsible for 74% of US
    gold production1
    Nevada is “elephant” country for world class gold deposits
    Low political risk, high quality infrastructure and skilled workforce
    Nevada ranked “World Top 3” mining jurisdiction by Fraser Institute
    Important discoveries continue to be made both in the established “Trends” of Carlin and
    Cortez-Battle Mountain e.g. Groundrush (14M oz) in the Cortez Trend, and Long Canyon
    (2.3M oz).

LAMBARSON CANYON (OAR) : a potential high-grade Carlin Type system with similar Geological setting to the 4.0 M ounce Lone Tree deposit

onwards..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.