OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

OAR Predictions, page-33

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Congrats to all holders and also to those who sold part or full to take profits. Tbh I’m happy when people make money and even if they fully redeemed I’m sure they sitting on profits, so well done.

For new holders - Welcome aboard and congrats of being able to get in as you all know the potential and where this company will be heading to.

For other current holders - Yes !! We reached what we were targeting in short term and good to see how this is playing, mainly not being overbought to then dump shortly after. I hope I’m right!

For holders who got in a few months ago - We’ve been very patient as we knew how massive the projects are and where this could go to. So well done to us all who didn’t let ourselves get played by those CG/OAR haters.

Im in for much longer tbh coz like I said earlier this will go kaboom and it hasn’t yet! We are excited about what we can hit in the elephant country and then we move on to Crown which is only 8km away from CHN’s Julimar. To spice it all up, we have Mt Hope where we border ADN’s tenement. We can’t forget Peru as well because this will bring in cash flow with the thousands of miners in the vicinity.

Wishing all of us and prospective investors all the best and hoping we all make money and be happy.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 195174710 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28112774 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.