PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

OARSI 2024

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Yep, It's that time of the year....

So as a lot of you know I had the good fortune of attending one of the, if not the most, preeminent OA seminar in the world, OARSI. Some 1000 attendees from 40 countries...

A few that are new to us can follow the below links for a better understanding of what OARSI is and my experience from 2023. (Single left click the below hyperlinks to take you to the individual posts).

OARSI 2023 - PART 1 - The Poster
    OARSI 2023 - PART 2 - CTS
    OARSI 2023 - PART 3 - The Conference
    OARSI 2023 - Part 4 - Competitor Analysis

In 2024 I'm planning to do it all again.

THE CONFERENCE

To be held in Vienna in Mid April it's admittedly a pretty science heavy conference. Now I'm no actual scientist...in fact I received more than just a couple of strange looks and expressions of bemusement when after asking questions and discussing what PAR and iPPS was all about, the folks I was chatting to couldn't understand how I didnt even have a major in science!?

What the heck was an IT guy and an Engineer (Shout out to Anchor Man) doing at a science heavy conference?

This year again PAR will be duly represented ...I'll include a couple of screenshots for your perusal at the bottom of this post.

RELEVANCE TO ME?

Yeah good on ya Mozz, really happy for you and hope you have a great time rubbing shoulders with all those scientist type peoples...but really, what's in it for me?

Well, I will be your man on the street. Call me the Point Man.

I will mingle through the crowds...I will report back on WHAT PAR presented...HOW PAR presented it but importantly, WHAT were the reactions??

Yes I understand that these are scientists predominantly, they aren't investors...but you know who also attends these conferences?

BP....MP...

(Middle sized Pharma)...I won't be afraid to approach them and ask them a number of questions. Here are some examples:

1) What did you think of these Aussie dudes?
    2) Would you like to know more...I have the right man just for you, he goes by the way of "Simon".
    3) Why are you holding back...tell me what you want to see...tell me why you DONT THINK THIS IS THE BEST DRUG OPPORTUNITY IN THE KNOWN WORLD (in like EVER)
    4) What exactly is holding you back from buying a stake in a drug that not only gives the OA patient:

- Pain relief
    - Function improvement
    - Durability of effect
    - Is safe
    - Is stable at room temperature
    - Is not ^&(*&$%!~)# bad for you
    - Is non addictive
    - Is non toxic

...but is also now DMOAD....Disease modifying!?

Yes...it LITERALLY enhances cartilage growth. New to us? There is NO way EVER to increase cartilage growth...there are ways to make it a bit more healthy...but we are the first ones on the planet to be able to stimulate this...without Serious AE's.

5) Tell me please how this will not be the most prolific disease altering drug one day?
    6) Also while you are at it, answer me how due to its inflammatory reducing nature it will not address some 2000 indications??

I will give you a sense of the mood at this conference...the environment....you will literally see Oarsi vicariously through me.

As I said, I understand this is technical. Mate, my Mozz mind was spinning after some of the sessions last year...I even caught Anchor Man napping at least once...but I tell you, he is the ace wing man you want on your side..his questioning mind is up there with the best of them!

If VK attends I will be hitting her up on a few questions again, hopefully she will remember me from ly and will not run in the opposite direction !!!

So watch out for updates in this thread...it's not till April the 18th...but I am already counting down the days. Excited? Who me?

Of course.

Your Oarsi Point Man on the ground

Mozz

Ok here are some slides...please enjoy!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5968/5968571-5e2c37e29ed12517c9091f454e8d37e3.jpg

No..It's not just a passive conference where Par merely attends....your company is making strides and are jointly sponsoring it.......
    Well actually, they are not only sponsoring but they will be presenting too ...driving this with their confidence...let the data lead!

On Friday the 19th, a section is sponsored by Paradigm and look what subsection it is.....Hellooooooooo DMOAD:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5968/5968606-2003f7bddee3666efd9c2b4b9d559539.jpg

I'm also hearing they will have an abstract in addition, to talk to...

As I mentioned, watch this thread/space during the mid to end of April. I will indeed personally be armed with the the latest data from 008 for anyone at the conference wanting a copy of our incredible 008 data from the announcement. I'll be more organised this year and will have one of those QR scan codes pre prepared on my phone for instantaneous data download and I will actually speak to the results...I promise you I will do my best to educate anyone that affords me some time to chat at OARSI!

You will need to give me a few days to compile my notes and publish here on hc ... but needless to say I'm very much ecstatic and looking forward to being your fired up rep!

Last edited by Mozzarc: 17/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.