PAR 4.08% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

The Buck - No problems re. the summaries, watch out for the next...

1. 4,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6571
    The Buck - No problems re. the summaries, watch out for the next two parts...hope to get Part 2 out before too long.

Yeah I think generally I tend to agree with you but of course at the end of the day there could be positives and negatives we both don't know about...

Some examples...

I think share price wise one of certainly the biggest catalysts is funding. Tell the market that we have funding till the end of the 3rd Phase trial and it's going to launch. I think in some ways this is a bigger catalyst than even getting a green light in the first place with our P3. It's the single biggest cloud over the stock. The market is smart enough to know the data looks good...well at least good enough to get us here and possibly beyond, what the average punter doesnt know is where the money to fund this blessed trial is gonna come from. Solve that puzzle piece and the whole things is solved.

If we were to announce our P3 is accepted that would be big. If we were to announce that funding is now done for that, well I think that would be bigger. The only way a given investor could garner shares at that juncture would be on market, I reckon sellers would dry up quicker than a hot windy day in outback Dubai in summer.

(Now you know why I stick more to the science and not majoring in English expressions, well made up ones)

Yes TGA positive response is a bonus, who knows what other bonuses might reveal themselves over the course.

But I'd be a one eye'd pirate if I were to only concentrate on the PROs...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6127/6127858-97e8cdb10691d8a4c4efc51c27e03785.jpg
    Not Mozz

One of the biggest CONs is the fact that we don't know how long this current FDA game of table tennis will continue (ie back and forth shots)...can it be a quick game? Will it be rallying back and forth for weeks?
    Who knows..I'd like to think it won't be too bad..but we just don't know what mood they will be in and how accepting they will be of what's been submitted...

I'm actually not losing sleep over the funding just yet...I believe we will have enough to keep those lights on for a bit...after that its heavily dependant on the outcome of the FDA stuff...get that through...well I just feel something will strike and it won't necessarily be dilutive. Least we will have options that should present themselves, depends also on how exactly big this gap is.

Though Im guilty of saying it a few times over the last few years, the next year really should be quite pivotal!

DYOR is best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ $317.0K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 16000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.0¢ 531376
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.