PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

It's probably obvious from my posts that I am pretty much an...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    It's probably obvious from my posts that I am pretty much an 'uneducated', unsophisticated investor.
    I lack expertise in both the science and stock trading to understand the intricacies.
    So, with my very limited ability in these fields, I suggest these factors which do make sense to me:

1. Market manipulation by big players whatever their purpose might be. Possibly to gain a bigger slice at cheaper prices, also possible we might be seen as a threat by some other entity that stands to gain if we go under. Unlikely, but possible.

2. My knee surgeon refused to believe it was real. Why had he never heard of us? The 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't' viewpoint.
    People don't believe yet because it does sound too good to be true. Most people wouldn't have the time or desire to research it thoroughly like Mozz does.
    We hear about miracle cures/treatments all the time that never come to fruition. Most of my friends and family are nervous about it. They believe in my conviction rather than in Paradigm itself because they don't understand the science either.

I really don't know.
    What I do know is the results of the clinical trials to date, and that the very objective FDA saw enough in our data to give us Fast Track. They don't hand those out for nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $150.8K 538.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 53920 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 28335 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 67814
Last updated 15.53pm 14/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.