CTM 0.00% 47.0¢ centaurus metals limited

This morning the last of the CTMOA bids was sold into, so...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    This morning the last of the CTMOA bids was sold into, so whoever of us still hold OAs are stuck with them (at least for the time being!).
    I have 10 million reasons to believe that they can still bring in a good return with heads hovering around .7c with over 3mths yet to go before expiry. Any good news could send these to 1c or beyond and re-create the market for these highly leveraged options!
    Apart from appreciation of the CTM heads sp, other things may occur...
    The company may "extend" the expiry of these (possibly for a 0.1c fee?) to keep this rich funding source alive, or is it even possible to have them converted (by company decree) into OBs (at a cost of course)?
    I have seen the first option happen but never the second (is there precedent, does anyone know?)

I bought these very cheaply (with money I could afford to lose) and have a lot of OBs as a backup if these OAs do fall over in the end.
    We are all confident that CTM will do well - it is just a question of whether April is too soon for these options to get into the money. If they *do*, the leverage is mouth-watering! Imagine CTM at 2c (say after announcing a juicy drill result) - OAs are worth 1c on their own - an instant 5 -Disallowed
    Very high risk high reward at this point - no, right now they are NOT a buy especially with the much safer OBs available.
    I continue to hold and watch with much interest

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $233.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $510.1K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13080 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 13403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.