ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

ob on lng project and reserves upgrade, page-21

1. 2,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    PP,

I get the feeling that I have been hooked by The Crew - I rose to the bait

The STO Department of Perception and Eccentricity (DOPE)is no help. They are still scratching on their slates trying to FID the GLNG

The Merriment in this Clinic is proportional to the share price. High sp everyone happy. BR Crew exuberant on overdrive batting logic and DRs all over the fence. Low sp , have to provision up the BR machine with some stimulants and fire a few weak shots. Reality trumps.

Even I dont wish for a sp this low - what happened to it ?

I have no DR to fire off but as an optimist and if I may be excused a feeble BR - this low sp if it settles for 1 month may mean that post 15/1/11 the real game is on.

We all reckoned this time last year that ESG would be gobbled by now but it is a tough chook with a stingy partner

Buddy is on R&R I think. He has been quiet of late. It didnt help that The Crew tried to batter him excessively. He is resilient and will come back refreshed.

As to the subject BR of the $7.50M/well/yr. If that can be asserted without rational argument then it can be dismissed in the same way. Being familiar with SF I'm sure that there may be some sensical basis behind it.

Cheers and never ever give up
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.