ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

ob on lng project and reserves upgrade, page-39

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    db76 you wrote:

"(The BR Crew are highly "professional". The foundation of their advanced technology is well Based (not Baseless) in Psychology. They work as a team.

So if you make a Factual statement or an Assertion backed by Argument and this interferes with their neural processing a signal immediately goes out from the Hive and the Drones get to work.)"

You are dead right in saying that mate. Because the Drones were sent out already and someone even went to the extent of following me in another totally different forum/thread altogether in order to spread the words that I am a know all, and followed by.........I am sure that you can assume the rest. What next!! I am wondering who sent the Drone there for God's sake.

And as you wrote, it is simply because I exposed them with their conjectures and unsabstantiated arguments.
    Db76, I pay due to where it is due, always have and always will, but, I try to expose the weak link where it is due as well. Especially when I can sense that that conjecture can influence someone in investing and going out to the extremes when there isn't sufficient facts laid on the table to suppport those comments.

So, what is their next move??? Ignore the poster so that it can discredit his status while they have no intestinal fortitude, nor supporting arguments, to supply an opposing view to discredit mine. One of the poster that I proved wrong even went as far as saying that I am a Know all and that I am never wrong. That is totally incorrect. Because, I have never claimed that I know everything.
    The only thing that is different, is that when I don't know something and when I can't prove what I am writing, I simply avoid to say or post anything. I usually try to avoid as much as possible to put my mouth into gear before my brains does. It does not always works in that way, but I try my best.
    That is the big difference.

As for someone saying that they will have to rip the shares out of his cold hands if it the T/O won't reach those ridiculous figures he mentioned, we will have to find out if what he wrote is correct. The only thing that remains , is if he ever is going to admit it to the Forum. After all, by asking you to suggest/tell the forum what a VWAP and a possible figure for a T/O would be, it shows a link to weakness.

As they say, If you are going to the battle/War, you have to be prepared to get bullets fire at you as well as you firing at them.

Think about it mate. Because, IMHO, it makes very good sense. More TD's.

Buddy
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.