obama considering qe3, page-41

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390

America and Europe need to have a recession. Its like smacking a naughty kid. Sometimes its the only way they learn to do the right thing. Stop living above your means....stop spending what you haven't got...stop blowing the budget to buy elections and power(I know that's never going to happen).

Maybe even spread some of the wealth robin hood style. Taxing the rich wont stop the rich spending and trying to make money . Start creating jobs for the unemployed and education for the unskilled and uneducated. The world cannot sustain the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer as the drag of welfare becomes to heavy to bare.

Speaking of bears, I'm a bull by nature but am completely in cash as there is merit in Martis' charts and position. As much as he may come across as wearing an "A" - board walking through Harlem calling the end of the world (just kidding Martis), there is a real possibility that some large European banks will fail and we all know what happens then...a tsunami through the world markets.

I will be trading only in this climate and await some real policy to come out of Europe to stop the hemorraging. When will they wake up and smell the roses?

Dow down again tonight 200 plus imo

GL to all bears, bulls and half breeds )

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.