BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

This is getting plenty of hype now! Just how bad a pandemic it...

1. 95 Posts.
    This is getting plenty of hype now! Just how bad a pandemic it becomes is about to be played out it seems in the peak period for flu over there in USA.

"Seasonal flu normally peaks sometime between late November and early March and kills about 36,000 Americans in an average year."

Swine flu has hit young adults and children the hardest, while seasonal flu normally is more dangerous for people over age 65."

More importantly though...

"HHS has also moved to make available stockpiles of antiviral drugs oseltamivir, made by Roche AG under the brand name Tamiflu, and zanamivir, an inhaled drug made by GlaxoSmithKline under the brand name Relenza."

This all seems to add up to me to a large amount of scope for an exponential increase in demand for stockpiles of Relenza. Hence I'm glad I loaded up on the pull back last week in the SP.

This seems to be an "outlier" type event for BTA or a Black Swan event for their product. IE a perfect storm for potential to increase their Relenza sales several fold if their production can manage it in short succession.

I'm sure you guys can tell me if GSK who I assume manufactures it under licence from BTA???... have the potential to do this production wise?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.