Hi gdbeech. I have no truck with people including Sheridan...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi gdbeech. I have no truck with people including Sheridan discussing the merits
    or otherwise of decisions made by countries on Israeli settlements. There are obviously different views on that and as a poster pointed out countries like the UK and NZ
    were strong proponents of the UN resolution. Sheridan’s article may make some valid points but it does not mean that his view is necessarily more credible than the view of those that have gone another way. There is usually two or more sides to any story. I do enjoy reading Sheridan’s views.

There is no need though for posters here to direct personal venom towards Obama and his wife. The reality is that in comparative terms this President and First Lady are quite popular by normal standards but the commentary here is over the top and simply detracts from the issue that ought to be under discussion and that is the UN resolution on settlements. Its a very complex issue and beyond any positive contribution I could make on the topic. I suspect its the same with most here but some are just using it as another excuse to bag popular President Obama.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.