''Is that all you have to look forward to '' well dear - rather...

1. 84,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Is that all you have to look forward to ''

well dear - rather than me deserving sympathy ---------- if you believe otherwise - I say that you are suffering delusion

if you can come up with proof that there is more after life than being eaten by bugs and being food for the soil -

then, please show me the evidence - you'll be the first person to in fact ever do so

as to living a relevant life --------- the evidence is clear

go visit any cemetery --------- you will find a few things that will steer you to reality

1. every cemetery is full of indispensable people

2. look at the gravestones - unless the graves are fresh or merely a couple of decades old -------

when you see dates that are ?? maybe prior to 1970 ish (I'm just picking a number) - it's like those people almost never existed.

If you pick dates prior to say date of death before 1900 - you are really up against it to find anyone who has a traceable past - without serious research

we live - insignificant lives. We inhabit a tiny tiny slot in time on a geological scale - a mere blip - which more than likely will be imperceptible in the scale of things

and if you're hoping for something special after what we call death - then if your expectations go further than feeding the worms -

you are delusional -------- take the tablets dear, they will make it better

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.