I was just having a quiet moment and reflecting on why I like...

1. 1,355 Posts.
    I was just having a quiet moment and reflecting on why I like Obama so much and it was because of his inspirational, up-lifting rise to Power.

What has disappointed me since his short term in power is that he seems to have lost that advantage and has fallen back into mainstream politics (negotiation and pen pushing) rather than actually being in front of the people and inspiring them to go forward.

What I liked was that Obama during his campaigning was bringing everything back to simple ideas... like turning off the lights, increasing the pressure in tyres... simple but necessary to start to pull the people in one common direction. From this I was expecting that he would start to direct the population towards doing small things like neighbourly chores and starting small businesses whilst also working on the larger picture of recapitalising industry and moving the US towards the new technologies and products of the future.

For me, some of these basic elements have been lost... for now... and hopefully just for now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.