STEVE70 You do realise it was only Sadam who was holding all...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    STEVE70

You do realise it was only Sadam who was holding all those factions together. He might have been brutal but no one else could have kept the place under control.
    "He even killed everyone in a whole town"
    There have been well over 200,000 innocent civilians killed in the Iraq wars and Afganistan. Notice how there is very little video footage of the current war. You cannot drop 500lb bunker busting bombs on a building without killing people in the next building.
    There were no WMD's found after an exhaustive search of Iraq.
    Im not saying he wasn't a murdering bastard and deserved to be hung because he was. I am not anti American, I have spent time working in the US and I like the people just not their governments or their masters in the corporations.
    The US however is the biggest holder of WMD's in the world. They are now financing and training another terrorist organisation in Yemen. They finance and support the terrorists in Syria.
    Just recently the US Military accidentally exported ANTHRAX to 5 states in the US.
    So what is the military doing with ANTHRAX?? and why was it exported to 5 US states.???

So this was intentional or they are the most incompetent people the planet has seen or this was intentional.
    What is the answer?

Live anthrax shipped accidentally to S Korea and US labs

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-32910020

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.