PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Nklex,I think there will be a few more surprises from Obama...

1. 177 Posts.
    Nklex,

I think there will be a few more surprises from Obama leading up to the Congressional Elections in November.

His priority is job creation and reducing the huge deficit now and into the future, and what better way to kick start this then through this Nuclear Energy Loan facility. Apart from the immediate job creation, a future outcome once these plants kick into the Grid will be to massively reduce their imported energy bill by far more billions than their initial cost and it will be ongoing. It is as I see it the start of the real economy stimulus.

PEN I am hoping will add some more muscle once the formal announcement is made, but you never know. I thought it would today but as we know on a day where positive US company reporting outweighed the bad news Wall St opted to focus on the fewer negatives. I suspect that Wall St after the union address knows that politics (the presidency) is going to play a bigger role in the US market in the foreseeable future.

By the way is it also your understanding that the Lance 'Resource Definition' activity will define the resource over all the Lance area? Would like to have some confirmation or correction and your comment would be most welcome.

Regards JJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $299.6K 2.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1131679 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 7498529 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.