Obama "Trash Talk' on Trump, page-37

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    When actual real world occurrences seem like lunacy to you.... I envy you. The world must seem quite magical still. You really think that a person elevated to the highest office in the world is dumb? That’s awesome.

The last president deported more people than anyone before him bud. I support law and order, I think it’s sad that kids get separated from their parents but know that it happened before Mr.Trump & will happen after Mr.Trump.

I’ll play your guilt trip game- only the lowest of the low would be in such need of an ego boost that they’d imagine it’s a better idea to have kids in detention with adults who’s history we don’t know, potentially exposing them to dangerous criminals. All tyrants have that in common. Clearly you support that level of inhumanity, so what does that bla bla bla?

Every damaging, narcisstic regime in history has used the young as tools- oh look, the far left, encouraged by Obama, ( ‘get out there and organise bla bla, we’re linking groups all round the world etc etc’ ), are encouraging students to basically destroy their colleges & universities, encouraging idle youth to destroy town centres & actual taxpayer’s businesses etc. How nice.

Stating actual historical fact shows me as irrational. That’s super level progressive logic- a logic so powerful that it doesn’t need to display any application of logic at all.

Please do reply with unfounded digs though- we could all do with a chuckle.

I can’t remeber saying anywhere that I like Trump, but thanks for the energy that took.
    I think his administration is good for America- so far the ultimate racist has yet to introduce a single racist policy. The ultimate warmonger is yet to start a war. The ultimate sexist opposes an ideology that treats women like garbage.

Maybe it’s time you pulled out something about racism because of the Muslim ‘ban’?

Ahh damnit- that was passed under Obama in November 2015.... can he get away with anything because the media & many emotionally needy voters who have no real foundation of knowledge or principle are star struck by his visual perfection?
    Yes, he can.
    Gun control? Ah damnit- Obama had the brilliant idea of arming Mexican gangs to ‘catch them’, yeah- super double backflip triple somersault logic at work again, which a dummy like me can’t understand. ( fast & the furious program ).

Obama really is the existential ‘black friend’ that proves that all our bigoted far left friends aren’t bigots, that’s why some get so emotional about him. What a shame they ruin that by them excluding a new group at every turn.

Black people? Unacceptable if they think anything besides what the far left decides they should think.
    Arabs? Unacceptable as refugees if they’re not muslim.
    Farmers under open threat of attack by their government? Unacceptable because they’re White.

The list just goes on & on- it’s quite hard to keep up with the implosion that is the self centred, cannabalistic politics of the victimhood olympics. It is fun trying though, I must admit.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.