obama vs osama - turns victory to defeat , page-8

1. 17,307 Posts.
    "Funny how you supported the pursuit and destruction of Bin Laden until the day a Democrat presided over his capture....in your mind......lol."

You have evidence for that I suppose?

Actually I certainly supported the capture of osama and with suitable verification of the identity and crimes, would have without probably supported whatever justice was decided...
    The key words are justice and verification.... not savage vengance on anyone handy...

Strange how the Bush administration managed to capture alive such dangerous and lethally prepared characters as Khalid Sheik Mohamed and Ramsey Yusof and quite a few others. If anything these were far more lethal and prepared but the capture seems to have been possible...

Also it should be noted, these guys were far more valuable alive than dead and so extra effort would have been made to capture them alive I would guess.

Why is this situation different for the person obama claims is osama?

My suspicion is that it may have been done primarily for political purposes to reverse obama's failing popularity and to stop doubts about obams'a bquestionable birth certificant narrative.

This was not justice... this was cold-blooded vengence and a savage and lethal lashing out at who-ever seems to be close by and convenient.

There was absolutely no warning given of this planned sneak attack from either obama or from this highly trained and armed team of professional killers.

It should be noted that this team of professional killers had absolutely no choice in the matter, they had to follow obama's orders to the letter if it was possible and the operation was videotaped to ensure compliance from each of the team..
    they could not decide to obey or dis-obey, kill or not kill.. this type of killing was also a part of their normal and accepted daily jobs

There was not even any chance given for that poor fellow to clarify who he was, or to comply with obama's demands, or even to find out who was attacking him in order to save himself and his family.

There was also no way that the poor fellow could even have been aware of what obama's demands were or even that obama was even demanding something from him.

There was as obama's team reports, no provocation or refusal to comply or obey an order from the poor olf guy that might have potentially been lawful...
    just a shoot on sight order resulting in sudden death of the poor fellow and some family members.

Subsequently obama ordered a subsequent cover-up and disposal of the dead body by disposal to the sharks.

Regardless of the adminsistration I find this whole episode more that a tad unsettling ...
    And find it startling that others, particularly those on the left who were so vocal and active and confrontational to condemm Bush for every thing they could think of, some justified some not, could find this obama ordered murder and disposal of of some unidentified guy completely acceptable...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.