DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

obama wins us presidency, page-93

1. DST
    362 Posts.
    Bali was not downtown New York or Sydney...

Any westerner who travels to Southern Thailand ( only Southern Thailand the rest of the Kingdom is 100% fine ) or Bali is taking a huge huge risk IMO... no one can help you there. The Muslims in S-Thai shot a young Buddist girl riding her motorbike to her job at a bank last year, and while she was on the road injured they poured petrol on her and burned her to death... this is not uncommon in these area's... this is what you don't hear from the western media, in Australia you would get a today/tonight or ABC report on a cat stuck in a grandma's orange tree or a parking meter fine gone wrong or Kevin Rudd smiling and wanting to hold some more talks about talks about talks, even though the Labour party can not even organize a national ban on plastic shopping bags in Australia.... All these groups want to harm the west...and Pres Bush has kept their heads down so to speak... I hope they don't now grow esp if Obama leaves Iraq for Iran to suedo control and Isreal (rightly so) kicks off and the world goes down hill again, and the bad groups north of Austrlia get some pressure taken off them and we may see more Bali's god forbid... I'm not going to get into flame war with the lefties on President Bush. Good luck to Obama, but we shall see how popular Obama is in in 3 - 4 years if the media turns on him like they have on President Bush...

As I just said I'm not getting into a flame war with the left on President Bush....It will be interesting to see how far Obama now goes to the left...
    Obama is the man now, thats democracy. I'm out of this one.

Peace...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.