It's just the Obama bit that's a trip, the rest of it seems a...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    It's just the Obama bit that's a trip, the rest of it seems a reasonably arguable proposition. There's higher-ups meeting with Obama on the subject, but that in itself is not damning. A few levels down, Strzok still seems to me a tremendously influential player at important moments.

He softly interviewed Hillary, provided crucial editing to Comey's later public and inexplicable exoneration of her, and interviewed Flynn, with he and Page later re-writing, or at least heavily editing, and thereby reducing his fbi partner's 'contemporaneous notes' of the interview, to nothing of the kind.

I'm keen to see Durham's report of his investigation and the nature and target of any prosecutions. It is a tough job, because unlike Flynn, everyone involved will have the good sense to be lawyered-up to the hilt from day one.

I'm not holding my breath for sensational charges, although it's possible - Durham and his team have impressive backgrounds.

I think maybe the lawyer who altered some documents will be the only one they charge, because the evidence is available. Keeping quiet may be enough for the others, although phone records, notes, etc might tell a tale the investigators can leverage into something. The US seems to produce extraordinary trials, so anything can happen.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.