Spanners"According to the reports, Israeli military intelligence...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Spanners

"According to the reports, Israeli military intelligence told the US they had wiretapped the Syrian government and heard them talking about using chemical weapons, insisting that “proved” that they were the ones who did it."

What about the NSA wiretapping everything on the planet?Didn't they pick up anything and had to told by the Israelis?

This is all getting very silly, the stories becoming sillier by the day.Unfortunately those stories will do the job, the job specs being to convince 70-80% of the population who will give consent for anything that is to happen. The remaining 20-30% are marginalised, shouted down or ignored till things really go pearshaped some time later then will be quietly tolerated as long as they don't say "I told you so". I know about that as I(as could anyone not totally brainwashed) saw that the Iraq invasion was a very bad idea as soon as it was promoted.

Perhaps this time it will be a harder sell(especially if Britain yesterday is any indication) than last time given the wider public knowledge of the dodginess used to gain public acceptance for the attack on Iraq.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.