UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

obama's message to iran

1. 819 Posts.
    I think it is clear from Obama's message that regime change or the most humiliating climb down by Iran that makes it vulnerable to regime change from within will all have to happen before Wonarah completes its BFS. There is therefore no point in diluting us out of Mehdiabad and compensating us with Wonarah.

The values applied to the exchange are utterly despicable (near zero for Mehdiabad and god knows how much for Wonarah). Ditto the difference in time scale to bring Wonarah to the same development stage as Mehdiabad. Finally the sum required to bring Wonarah to the same development stage is enough to completely wipe off huge shareholder value in our company: three very good reasons not to buy MAK.

Mr Salehi's sitting stony faced as he listens to Obama dispense what sounds to me like a death sentence for the Iranian regime is a picture worth savouring. See the video clip here of Obama's speech. Romney if he wins the election will be even worse to Iran. So the Iranian regime will be gone soon, IMO. It is not possible to prevent Iran getting a nuclear bomb without getting rid of the regime, so the regime will have to go soon whatever the difficulties are in getting rid of it (and yes the difficulties will be immense).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9566598/Barack-Obama-warns-that-US-will-do-what-we-must-to-stop-Iran.html

Anyone who wants some reasons why Israel won't attack Iran in the coming months can read David Blair's latest piece here:

Personally I think Obama's words are more significant than a journalist's view in the Telegraph on Iran and Israel.

If in the next few hours UCL drops its bid for MAK, I apologise for this post.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidblair/100181928/if-israel-really-want-to-destroy-irans-nuclear-plants-they-will-need-american-help/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.