SLX 0.77% $3.86 silex systems limited

obama's state of the union nod to solar, page-8

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    The government knows exactly what solar is capable of and how much it is making inroads into what coal fired power once had, without solar in the last heat wave, the power companies would not have had enough power to supply, they are protecting an industry that is pretty much on the way out,one that has charged exorbitant prices during peak loading up until solar fixed their little apple cart, we will never again get to see another coal fired power station built here in Oz in my opinion, we may see some gas fired stations added, but they are getting costlier by the day as well, they do help with greenhouse gas emissions compared to coal fired, but they are still dirty.

Our government has allowed the gas companies to charge the international exchange rate for gas now, instead of protecting some of the gas assets for sale to Oz customers only, the ordinary consumer in Australia pays again through the nose for something that belongs to all of us and comes from right beneath our feet, so in that respect the government is helping to promote solar I suppose? even if that was not their intent, you watch their next move, they will allow the power companies to increase the connection charges for electricity and that charge will be mandatory whether you are connected to the grid or not and they will also allow the power providers to charge more for power at night compared to daylight power, that is my belief.

Abbott will not get my vote next time around and I reckon I am not alone with this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.86
Change
-0.030(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $914.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.96 $3.84 $1.705M 439.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $3.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 5844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.