MLS 10.5% 2.1¢ metals australia ltd

obelix, so presumably your hotcopper alias was based on the...

1. 683 Posts.
    obelix, so presumably your hotcopper alias was based on the asterix character of the same name?

i am eagerly awaiting the results of the drill campaign. surely they are not too far away. i have to concur with quantum in saying that a shallow drilling campaign is not typically adopted for alaskite deposits. however if the postulated oxide zone above the alaskite is well mineralised then perhaps a shallow campaign may be more appropriate to delineate that part of the orebody. at the very least, a few deep holes and scissor holes will be required to get a better handle on the depth extent and orientation of the ore body.

in terms of the best way forward, i suggest the following is required if the company is serious about progressing the project:

a) appoint a well credentialled, chief executive officer to drive the project;

b) full time geologist(s) - happy for vince and matt to come on full time!

c) a very large drill campaign with multiple drill rigs.

subject to favourable initial drill results ofcourse.

as shareholders we do have some avenues available to us if the Directors are not discharging their obligations to our satisfaction. We can rely on Section 249D of the Corporations Act (assuming we can muster up 5% of shareholder votes) to spill /replace the BOD. I am not advocating this but this is an option if the BOD drag their feet or the initial drill results are poor.

i hope this all makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $18.64K 955.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 758061 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.