MLS 7.41% 2.5¢ metals australia ltd

obelisk, page-24

1. 1,875 Posts.
    So how much working capital did this considered process of the Board really need? I don't think they really know.

I thought the options were issued at 1/100 of a cent - a number so small that it is difficult to work out how to calculate what was really needed? I have been saying $500 in my previous posts, but I reckon it should be $5000. However the information provided to shareholders suggests $500 which would mean they are to be issued at 1/1000 of a cent!!

Good God, I have never seen an amount of cash that small. I wonder what 1/1000 of a cent looks like? Anyway the company correspondence asking me to vote has me confused and I suspect they are too.

As I said before some clarification would be helpful for shareholders - only a small point but another symptom of an underlying problem?

I'm just now reading the corporate governance section on the MLS website. I suggest others read it and use this resolution 4 as an indicator as to whether you think the company directors are acting in the interest of all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.