MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

obelisk, page-3

1. 210 Posts.
    Howzit Parma. No worries, I have been called a lot worse!

My thoughts/opinion in no specific order:

1. EPL renewal: An absolute non-issue. This will happen. No doubt.
    2. Assays: my feeling is that the Company will send samples in bulk to the lab - possible in two/three batches. I would expect results on the first batch very soon with the final batch shortly thereafter;
    3. Actual results: I think that the vast size of the tenement makes it very, very difficult to fully understand without a way more expansive drill program. Although I believe the initial results will be a great start there is a lot of work to be done. This work will need additional capital and management would be crazy not to embark on this exploration asap. After all what is a mining exploration company if it doesn't explore. I would like to see the initial results coming back with good grades but perhaps more importantly data which points to us having an element of "continuity" (which is critical when it comes to inferring a JORC resource). The next step in my opinion would be a far more area intensive program - a lot more holes but shallower than a 100m (maybe 30m or so) to keep costs down. I expect solid initial results and would like to see an absolute commitment to taking things further.
    4. Option-gate!: A nominee company in itself is not sinister at all. I am hoping that the options are being warehoused for staff. The way they were issued certainly point to this. They may not be allocated today but I would be seriously peed off if they weren't in the future. Watch this space.
    5. My concerns: my big concern is managements commitment to further exploration. We have merely scratched the surface (literally and figuratively) and a lot more intensive exploration is required. The one certainty is the management fee - it gets paid regardless - however, the management fee is to manage and in this context manage means explore the &^%^* out of the tenement. My concern is that the exploration process slows down - perhaps with the excuse of "it would be prudent to wait for EPL renewal". This would be a complete sham. Firstly the exploration rights are not suspended while waiting for approval and secondly approval will happen. The law is clear.
    6. Uranium market: I am very bullish on the U sector as a whole. Ignore Japan and focus on developing market demand. The number of reactors planned today are greater than pre Fukishima. There has been a big build up in inventories but these will be drawn down. The big positive is the absolute fact that about 50% of known resources cant be mined profitably at current level. This means one thing - the price will go up. When this happens there will be a lot more interest in the U exploration sector.
    7. MLS marketing: I would like to see the company allocate some money towards a marketing budget. We will have completed our first drilling program and have results soon. The company should be marketed to investors to increase investor interest. This will be critical down the line.
    8. Closing thoughts; expect solid results but bear in mind that we are merely at the beginning of the project. More importantly look for managements commitment to a very aggressive follow up program - this will be key.

Cheers
    Big O

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.