OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

HorraYour comments that complacent SH let it happen is true and...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Horra
    Your comments that complacent SH let it happen is true and I am one of them. We elected the BOD and I am sure that they have more knowledge and experience that me or most other SH. That is why we support their decisions re the running of the company. Yes we complain because nothing is happening or what is happening is doing so at a very slow and long process. I have NO DOUBT about Phil's commitment to this company. I believe he lent us 4m in good faith to keep the company afloat - forget the interest rate 7% or so - and do not believe that he did this to "steal OAU". To me that is rubbish. For your information I was here when the shares were over $1 and did not sell - idiot or greed - you decide and I am still here at under 1c. As having have said previously I will be sticking around until they reach $1 again or death do we part. Like all SH all I want to see is the gold come out of the ground. At my time of life (which nearly ended 4 weeks ago) money is going to help me. Why am I still here it is because I am stubborn. Those that believe in the journey will be rewarded. How long or when that is the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 12286580 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.