WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

obj - a quick reflection looking forward, page-10

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi amg,

"OBJ is currently working closely with two of the world's foremost cosmetic brands."

"I am curious on this progress though as i do not believe that we have had an update since it was mentioned in the announcement." ~ from amg63

I have wondered about this also amg. Imo, maybe it's fair to assume based on some of the following excerpts that the un named cosmetic companies are indeed divisions of current undisclosed Pharmaceutical Companies currently tied up in confidentiality agreements?

"The FIM platform has been developed in response to increasing interest by the non-pharmaceutical divisions of OBJ partner companies..."

"...widely diversified product portfolios across multiple product categories and sectors."

"...product innovations across multiple product categories, multiple brands and in a wider range of markets..."

"The majority of our current partnering discussions involve the adoption of the OBJ technology on a corporate platform, rather than a product by product basis"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.